Search This Blog

Coffee: Shot Two


I tried something new and wanted to see how well it would work. It seemed like most of my readers enjoyed the idea of me writing to you, so that you may get to know me better. Here is take two and this time I would love to hear from my readers what there opinions are on what I have to say and/or if they like this coffee shot process.Right now I am wide awake at 2:00 AM writing on January 20th. This may or may not go up on the 20th. It will actually probably be tomorrow but I figured I would let you all know that I am insane and up really late.

If we went out for coffee I would tell you that I am still looking for a job however there are some pretty good prospects out there, so I am waiting to hear back on the final words from them. I am really hoping to have a job soon. I've been working really hard to try to find something and I have been to a lot of interviews. This is the time that people start hiring so I am definitely hoping and praying.

If we went to coffee I would ask you for advice. I know it may sound silly because we don't know each other very well, but this is why we are going out to coffee right? I would want to ask you some questions about what to do with books and the boyfriend. I know that my boyfriend doesn't understand my love for books. He gets my love for writing and he is very supportive of it however he looks at my love for books and hoarding them. Am I truly hoarding books because I don't want to get rid of them? Honestly if yI take the books to a used bookstore, I am just going to get ripped off because they never pay anything decent for them. Just because I may not have looked at a specific book recently, that doesn't mean that I don't want to look at it in the further. There have been many times that I have looked at a specific book for certain information. There are times that I look at books to see how other authors write and draw inspiration from it. Without channeling your book lover feelings of "Oh you can't get rid of your books," I want logical answers. Do you think I am hoarding and that I should get rid of some of my books or do you think it is okay that I keep them? I have one large five shelf bookcase and one small three shelf bookcase that are both completely full. Then on top of that I have books in plastic containers and books in front of the books on the large bookcase. I do have a lot of books. I just don't necessarily think that I need to get rid of them. I would love to hear my readers opinions listed in the comments below.

If we went to coffee I would tell you that I am worried about moving. I've been applying to different jobs that are outside of the city that I live in. If I get one of those jobs, I would be moving to that city. I have to say that I am a little nervous about it. How am I going to handle moving an hour or more away from my family? I moved out of my parents how to the city I live in now which is only a twenty-five minute drive from where they are at right now but I can at least see them whenever I want. If I move to the cities I have been applying to I would be a whole lot farther away, so I wouldn't be able to see them very often. I don't know how I would handle that or what I would do if I couldn't handle it?

If we went to coffee I would tell you that life is hard sometimes. I wish it was easier. Sometimes I think life is hard because God wants to show you what you really can handle. It is a time to see that you can survive and that you are stronger than you think you are. I also feel like why do I need to be challenged to see if I can handle something or see how long I can be pushed. Sometimes I feel like I could use a break. I feel like I am going through one of the worst things in my life right now and I honestly could use a break. I need something good to happen


No comments